Get me outta here!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Godrej Golf Links Greater Noida: Godrej Properties New Project in Greater Noida

After maintaining the suspense for a while, Godrej Properties has announced the name of its new launch project in Greater Noida: Godrej Golf Links Greater Noida.

Godrej Golf Links, Greater Noida



The new project, which is to be developed on a 100-Acre land parcel in joint venture with AR Landcraft, has been named as Godrej Golf Links as the project is designed as a golf-centric property in a recreational zone plot.

The land has been allocated and earmarked by the Greater Noida authority for recreational green area. This means the land will have at least 70% open area dedicated towards recreational greens such as golf course. On the remaining 30%, Godrej Properties will develop residential villas and apartments tastefully designed for a luxurious lifestyle of its residents.


Godrej Golf Links Greater Noida: Godrej Properties New Project in Greater Noida
For details, please call 09958927543

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.